Senior Researcher expert in fertilization at BETA Technological Center. Collaborating researcher
The Centre for Biodiversity, Ecology, Technology, and Environmental and Food Management (CT BETA) is a technology centre with expertise in research and technology transfer at the University of Vic – Central University of Catalonia, and forms part of the TECNIO network that promotes new technology, business innovation and excellence in Catalonia.
CT BETA aims to contribute to improving the competitiveness and technological development of enterprises through implementation of R & D and innovation projects nationally and internationally, and innovative and competitive technology transfer respecting criteria of sustainability, in the food industry and the environment.
BETA Technological Center, from UVIC-UCC, is looking for a senior researcher expert in fertilization and soil chemistry to boost this research line and lead research projects in the center. We are willing to incorporate a professional with extensive experience in experimental tasks and project management. The research performed will include projects at national and International level, and it is expected that this person can lead and manage European research projects.
– PhDEnvironmental Science, Agronomy or similar
– Professional experience:
-At least 3 years of post-doctoral experience in the agricultural sector, in the field of soil chemistry, fertilization, etc.
– Project management.
– Level B2 in English
– Wide knowledge about fertilization and soil chemistry: agronomic performance, nutrient balances, designing fertilization strategies.
– Use and application of biobased fertilizers. Tailor made fertilizers according to crop needs.
– Writing and preparing European competitive proposals (H2020, LIFE, Interreg).
– Active participation in national and international R&D projects.
– European Driving license.
The following will be considered advantages
– Experience in modelling the nutrient dynamics in soil.
– International research stays.
– Having been participating as Principal Investigator in some R&D projects.
Documentation to be submitted
– Complete curriculum vitae: the AQU, ANECA or EUROPASS formats will be accepted.
– Abbreviated curriculum vitae (two pages): any format will be accepted.
– Sworn oath of the veracity of the information on the curriculum vitae and other supporting documentation, if applicable.
– Letter explaining reason for applying for the position
Temporary contract for 2 years linked to financed projects
Si quieres aplicar a esta oferta de emplo, pincha AQUÍ